YACHT INTERIOR ENGINEER
PLACE OF WORK:
BDI /YIE/ 2022
THE TASKS OF THE PERSON IN THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
- Engineering of yacht interior components, such as bulkheads, furniture, covers etc.
- Anticipation and planning of the assembly process,
- cooperation and communication with the design, engineering and technologists offices in the parent companies, with international partners, such as highly regarded naval architects and interior or exterior designers,
- Paying attention to details, very good understanding of volumes and ergonomic constraints,
- Setting up models in our 3D-CAD systems in an efficient way,
- Taking care about process chain of data transfer and data management from CAD to CNC to visualization,
- Taking care of updates / documentation related with programs used in the company,
- Documentation, visualization.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR CANDIDATES:
- Speak english fluently, Polish and / or German on a good level,
- Have master or bachelor degree (preferable in wood technology) or to be an experienced master carpenter with engineering background,
- Be open minded, structured in methods and self-organization,
- Have high communication skills,
- Look proactively and ambitious for practical solutions,
- Have driving license and high mobility ability.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Excellent working conditions (modern office in the city center),
- Responsible and interesting work in an international environment,
- Direct access to the construction sites and the products,
- Salary adequate to knowledge and skills,
- Stable employment in a company that is a leader in its industry,
- Great independence,
- Private medical care and sports cards,
- Training and the possibility of expanding professional knowledge,
- Support in relocation.