Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data sent and shared is BALTICDESIGN INSTITUTE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ REGON: 388703413, NIP: 9552556042 ul. TADEUSZA APOLINARY WENDY, 10A, SZCZECIN 70-655, tel. +48 91 886 26 82 e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Personal data will be processed by PDA for the following purposes:
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e .:
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
• Carrying out all activities preceding the conclusion of the contract;
• Implementation of the subject of the contract and all administrative, operational, management and accounting activities related to the contract;
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e .:
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that is incumbent on us, such as the archiving obligation;
• Performing legal obligations;
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e .:
• processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests - in this case, establishing, investigating or defending claims, ensuring the safety of PDA clients and other persons;
• The legitimate interests of PDC include the need to perform its basic services related to the proper performance of the contract and direct marketing;
• pursuing any claims by PDA or defending against the claims of the Client in relation to PDA.
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract or issue an invoice. In the event that the processing of data is regulated by law, providing this data is mandatory.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to recipients within the capital group for internal group administrative purposes (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5. The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to which we are obliged to provide data under applicable law, eg the Tax Office, as well as entities providing IT, financial, legal, transport, courier and postal services to us.
6. Your personal data will be processed by us for no longer than it will be necessary for the proper implementation of the purposes referred to in point. 2, for the entire period during which the contract will be performed, and later, i.e. in connection with the implementation of the 5-year tax obligation or until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract or the final completion of proceedings related to claims and rights under the contract.
7. You have the right to request us to access your personal data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of their data; the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your data will not be profiled.
9. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data in justified cases, taking into account the requirements provided for by law, may be transferred to recipients cooperating with us, located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
The transfer will take place on the basis of relevant transfer agreements concluded with these entities. These agreements will take into account standard data protection clauses (model contractual clauses) approved and adopted by the European Commission. The basis for such transfer may be a decision of the European Commission stating an adequate level of protection or the application of appropriate legal safeguards, which are in particular standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
If the European Commission fails to issue a decision stating an adequate level of protection or fails to provide adequate legal safeguards, personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of one of the conditions listed in art. 49 sec. 1 GDPR, including in particular based on your express consent. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country.